Welcome to Meaford!
Meaford, Ontario is located on the southern shore of Georgian Bay, within the Georgian Triangle region. Meaford is a picturesque town with a population of just over 11,000 and growing. It’s warm and welcoming atmosphere make it a great getaway for relaxing and taking in the beautiful outdoors. Here you will find some of the province’s best hiking and cycling trails, such as the Georgian Trail and the Bruce Trail.
Things to see and do during your visit to Meaford are:
- Beautiful Joe Park
- Meaford Hall for concerts and entertainment
- Meaford’s Farmer’s Market, the bread basket of Southern Georgian Bay
- The Meaford Museum
- Camping at beautiful Memorial Park with over 2,000 feet of sandy beach
- Meaford Golf and Country Club
- Meaford Salmon and Trout Derby
- The Scarecrow Invasion
- Wonderful boating from the beautiful Meaford Harbour
- Meaford is well known as the apple orchard of Ontario
- Ontario’s best alpine skiing is just 20 minutes away at Blue Mountain
Meaford is a fascinating four-season destination that has it all: great live theatre and concerts, fresh local food, unique shopping, nature at your doorstep, a beautiful harbour and so much more.
For real estate opportunities in Meaford, contact one of our eHomes Realty professional realtors today.