Sauble Beach Real Estate, Community Profile
Sauble Beach, voted the #1 Freshwater Beach in Canada, is a wonderful family friendly beach just 2.5 hours from Toronto. With over 11 kms of white sand beach and warm shallow waters, Sauble Beach is said to be the second longest freshwater beach in the world after Wasaga Beach. The sunsets at Sauble Beach are nothing short of spectacular. Enjoy long walks along the soft sand beach as the sun slowly sinks into Lake Huron. Sauble Beach is the perfect place for a weekend getaway or for your summer family holiday.
When you visit Sauble Beach, you’ll want to stay. Real estate prices are still relatively cheap. Waterfront properties sell at a fraction of the price Muskoka waterfront properties sell for. To receive a complete list of all of the real estate properties for sale in Sauble Beach, contact one of our professional eHomes Realty Sales Representatives. We can help you find that perfect Sauble Beach cottage or home.
Sauble Beach has so much to do and see including:
- Great Golfing at the Sauble Golf and Country Club and Northern Dunes Golf Course
- Camping at the Sauble Falls Provincial Park, Carson’s Campground, and so much more
- Visit Sauble Fun World Amusement Park
- Check out the action at Sauble Speedway every Saturday night
- Only 20 minutes from Wiarton – Home of “Wiarton Willy”
- Sandfest is Sauble Beach’s annual summer party!
- Every Wednesday night in July and August is outdoor Family Movie Night
- Cruise Night every Tuesday night in July and August.
- World Biosphere & 2 National Parks
- Hiking on the Bruce Trail
- And of course the beautiful beach
Sauble Beach is made for families! Come for a day, for a week, or forever! Sauble Beach has lots to offer.